Thursday 29 November 2012

Thankful Thursday #12

So it's rather late in the evening here and I've been meaning to get to this Blog all day. I am very thankful to be here now. Just watched a movie called The Way. I'm now feeling reflective so sleep may not come for hours yet. One of my favourite books to reread is the The Alchemist by Paolo Coehlo. It opened me up to a whole new way of thinking and seeing things I'd just taking for granted before. I look around more now to find signs, in whatever form they may be, that I am on the right path or telling me I need to go a different way. One line from the movie feels like one of those signs. You don't choose a life, you live it. 

I'm thankful for these signs. Thankful for the thoughts they inspire and the paths they lead me down. I think I need to plan a trip. A trip I may not be able to take for a while but sometimes just the planning makes a dream feel like a step closer to reality. 

I wish you all a good night.


P.S. Happy Birthday Gungz! Love you Bro! x








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!