Monday 22 October 2012

12 days! Go! Go! Go!

Monday again. Awesome. Last week I can only describe as most outstanding and I'm still feeding off the energy from it. Luckily energy is a great calorie burner too. Just riding that positive wave . That reminds me! One of my New Years resolutions was to learn to surf. Um. Better get on that.

You may recall I'm in the midst of a 12 week Challenge at my gym. We're into the final 12 days now and I'm contemplating moving into the gym. I'm not sure what it is about the thought of having to have my 'After Photo' taken that is terrorising me into increasing all my efforts. I've been consistent throughout. Trained hard, eaten correctly and everything else you are supposed to do. I'm happy with the results so far but for me part of the fun of this particular Challenge is pushing my limits and I am going to spend the next 12 days pushing them as hard as they can go. On the 13th day I will rest. Maybe.

This is what I want. Simple. 


                                               http://pinterest.com/pin/114349278010143216/


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments!